CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008



This is a random post of my favorite movies! I don't know why I decided to do it but I did! Anyway my absolute favorite is Live Free or Die Hard! It is about a guy who works for the government somehow who has to go get this kid to stop a terrorist attack. The terrorist attack is pretty much shutting down the U.S. government. And like 8 kids in the country of the U.S. were helping to shut it down but didn't know it! They all got killed when they hit the DELETE button(except the kid that had to come with Bruce Willis who is the person that works for the government who is the main character or one of them anyhow)! Scary huh anyway I really like it! Now on to Transformers you probably seen it right if not right a comment! Anyway you probably know its about robots fighting anyway not much detail on that one!

0 comments: