CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008


-Elexis Gracia, Kori Combs, Katy Gowans, Shelbie Combs, Me, Ally (I don't know her last name), and Courtney Paulsen- (Most girls didn't come to the activity. We really do have more Young Womens)

We recently got moved into a different ward! (Not real recently) We are now the 2nd ward! I miss our other ward but this one will do. I am so happy my mom is in Young Womens with me. ( I know I am a Mommy's girl) Anyway she is over our personal progress. And our 1st activity was on Individual Worth! It was fun. I like Young Womens so much!

4 comments:

Val said...

Baby, you can be a momma's girl all you want. I love that you love your Mom. I love being in young womens with you. You are amazing and hopefully the activities will help you define who you are and who you want to become. I love you!

Val said...

sorry, I meant Mamma's girl. Julie will freak when she sees I mispelled that.

Dave and Melanie said...

You are such a great girl. I am sure you will have lots of fun having your mom in Young Womens with you. Remember to follow your heart and stay close to the Lord and he will help you become who you want to be. We love you
Aunt Mel and Uncle Dave

CurryAndBarbie said...

Micah....
I found you! You are an amazing kid! Remember to be a kid, though! You have a lot of responsibility and you handle it all really well....but laugh and play! Aunt Barb loves you SO much! Jr. High??? good grief! soon you'll be in high school and finding jobs and driving...your mom is OLD...oh...no...wait....that's me!!! :o)