CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

My Darn Brother



Look at what my brother did? He threw a rock at my foot! We were at a place called The Smith And Morehouse (a reservoir) and Thad, Morgan, and me were putting are feet in. Thad started throwing rocks, he thought it would be funny if he threw 1 by my face so it would splash me... well at the looks of the picture it tells that it didn't only splash me he hit my freaking foot!!! Well like they say You can't live with them, you can't live without!

5 comments:

Val said...

Wow, he sure does know how to leave a mark. someday you are going to laugh at this. Maybe when you can walk again. he he he

Dave and Melanie said...

But he such a cute little brother you can't stay mad at him long :)

Micah said...

No I am not mad at him! Yes he is the cutest brother!

Cal said...

ouch! Wounds are always a good conversation piece though. at least you have cute tonails right???

Micah said...

No not really I need a pedicure!!(thanks)