CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun Times

Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Val said...

Ok this is good because it just happened tonight.... remember.... he who goes to bed with itchy bum wakes up with stinky finger! I think some of my best memories are just when we are hanging out chatting and laughing! I love to hang and talk!

Cal said...

I need to know the story behind your mom's comment...
my good memories of you are- whenever I would come over to your house in South Salt Lake, you would always play with my hair and do my makeup.. I loved it! you went on all our fry runs and never cried! you are such a good kid and we love you!

Micah said...

Thanks mom! Callee I really don't know how to explain it we were just talking I think about work and she brought it up! I enjoy the times we spent in south salt lake I only remember a few things but those were good days!

Unknown said...

All all this time I thought we were buying brown finger nail polish!

Micah said...

You are so disgusting dad! (That would be morgan!)

Dave and Melanie said...

One of my favorite memories is when you and I would go to park and feed the ducks. Second one is the night Uncle Dave ask me to marry him and you wouldn't get out bed cause you thought you would get in trouble. One of Uncle Dave favorite memories is when we took you to see Santa Claus at the mall and took you shopping. We cherish anytime we are together with you. We Love You and miss you.