CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Family

My family is one-of-a-kind! We all have different personalities! My dad, has a good sence of humor! I love to watch sports with him (even though sometimes I don't even get it). He is the best dad ever! My mom is very fun! She is like my best friend! She is so cool! My sister... she is very funny she reacts to about everything in a weird way. For example when my mom and

dad kiss she puts her hand straight over her face so it kinda looks like a starfish! My brother is the clown of the family! He makes everyone laugh. I love my family!

4 comments:

Val said...

We are a cool family! We are very luck to have each other.

Micah said...

Thanks Mom!

Dave and Melanie said...

Such a cute family! We love you guys

Micah said...

Thanks!Love you too!!!