CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Memories

This was our family before Thad and Morgan ! Weren't we the cutest little family? It was just my mom and dad, and of course little me! My dad being a firefighter was only home either 3 days and went back to work for 4. I really don't know but me and my mom spent a lot of time together. Except when she had to work thats when I went to daycare, or stayed with whoever was free at the time. I loved growing up and being the only child, but I am so glad now that I have Morgan and Thad to play with. They are so fun, I would never want to be an only child!!

3 comments:

Memories By Jules said...

What a wonderful and happy family!
I love that picture of your mom! It makes me happy! And you are so cute! I LOVE YOU!

Jules

Cal said...

Micah-
I can't stand it how grown up you are! I love your blog. Keep it up, it is fun to see things from your perspective!
love ya
Callee

Micah said...

Thanks