CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

O MY GOSH JR. HIGH!!



I started Jr. High wednesday! I was so nervous but I love everything about it! I got my nails and my hair done for school! I love my hair! Some of my friends didn't relize it was me! I have every period with either 1 or more friends. We don't have home room, isn't that weird? I would like a time to study or do some homework because you know my family...we are very busy with about everything! O well everything else is good! I can't believe Morgan is in 4th grade and Thad is in kindergarten! I know I am not the mother but I am going to say this they really do grow up too fast! You think you want them to, and when they do you want them to stay little! IT'S LIFE!!

5 comments:

Cal said...

I can't believe that you are in junior high either. I used to babysit you when you were just a little baby. You are such an awesome kid and you look darling. I am very proud of you

Dave and Melanie said...

O MY GOSH IS RIGHT!! We can't believe you are in Jr. High. I remember the day you were born.
You are such a great big sister I know it not easy job but we do our best. You are such a great young women. We are so proud of you. You hair is so cute. There is so much more pressure is Jr. High though stay strong you will do great. We love you !

Micah said...

Thanks! I really like my hair too!

Val said...

I love your hair too. You have grown up so fast especially over this summer. You are an amazing sister. And your right we keep to hectic of schedules but it keeps us out of trouble. Mostly! The littles have grown up so much. I really appreciate all the help you give me with them. I know it sometimes seems like you are the 2nd mom. It is amazing to see you all grow up so fast.

Memories By Jules said...

Hey Chicka! Check my spot, I actually posted a new thing! (OMG!)
ANyway, loved hangin' with you this weekend. See you soon!